August 15, 2010 by popseeker
The video for Jay Sean’s new song ‘2012’ has premièred, and, well, it’s nothing too special but it’s a great song and it features our new favourite rapper Nicki Minaj, so it seems fit to post.
Its the first single from Jay’s next album which hits stores November 2nd.
Bits we gave birth to a cringe baby at:
- The bit where Jay meaningfully and emotionally says “2, 0, 1, 2” at the beginning like some sort of 90s boyband
- The bit where he has to put 6 fingers up to emphasize just how late they stay up to party (it’s 6am in case you were wondering)
- The bit where Birdman exhales cigarette smoke. Since we are led to believe the club is in London, someone should tell Birdman that smoking in public places has, in fact, been illegal since July 2007.
- The bits where Jay leans in for a kiss with that girl and yet never actually kisses her. AWKWARD
- The bit where Jay goes to a nightclub in Tokyo in just a tracksuit. Bit rude.