July 4, 2010 by popseeker
1. A new Kelis song, ‘Carefree American’ has leaked (just a day before Independence Day, hmmm). It’s an iTunes bonus track for the US release of her EPICALLY BRILLIANT album ‘Flesh Tone’. Unfortunately, it’s not as EPICALLY BRILLIANT as the rest of the album and thus if you didn’t get it with your international release, you’re not really missing out. Listen here on YouTube.
2. Kanye West has allegedly collaborated with US-rapper Nicki Minaj on his upcoming album Good Ass Job . Some guy somewhere who claims to have heard it told Rap-Up that “he’s got a track with Nicki Minaj that’s so dope. You won’t believe it when you hear it”. Having heard Katie Price’s new single, I’ll believe anything.
3. Cheryl Cole will finish recording of her second album during the next series of X Factor. She will jet off to L.A in the Autumn during the Boot Camp stage of the ‘competition’ where she will juggle judging and recording. That’s if you still believe that the judges actually do anything at the Boot Camp stage other than record the segments we see on TV.
4. Britney Spears has a new clothing line out in America. She look amazing. She IS amazing. Read all about it, see all the photos and watch the videos at Britney Mega-Fansite BreatheHeavy here.
5. The singles chart for tonight is currently looking something like this:
1. Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg
3. B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams
4. Enrique ft. Pitbull
6. JLS have said their new album doesn’t feature an extensive American sound, despite meeting with many top American producers. Asked if their new single ‘The Club Is Alive’ reflected the sound of the new record, Marvin told Digital Spy: “I wouldn’t say so. We haven’t finished recording the album yet, but so far there are no other songs where Auto-Tune is used to that degree.”
7. McFly have shot a video for a new single. I’ll reserve judgement until later.
8. I quite like Christina Aguilera’s new single ‘You Lost Me’ now, in case anyone was wondering.
9. Kelis is still amazing.